1. What is Plan Management?
Plan Management is an external service where NDIS registered provider will look after your NDIS Plan by claiming directly from your budgets in your plan and paying to your service providers on your behalf. Plan Manager will keep track of your NDIS funding, process claims and pay your providers for the supports you use. They will also help with financial reporting for you.
2. What does support coordinator do?
Support Coordinator help people with NDIS Plan to access supports and services in the community and put your plan into action in order for you to reach your goals.
3. Do I need to pay for Collective Coordination to manage my plan?
Monthly Plan Management fees are covered by your NDIS plan and are claimed by the Plan Manager directly from NDIS. You do not need to pay anything to the Plan Manager.
4. I would like Collective Coordination to take over my Plan Management and pay my invoices. What do I need to do?
5. What products, services can I claim under NDIS funding?
Expenses falling under any of below categories can be claimed through NDIS as long as they are included in your NDIS Plan.
Assistance with Daily Life.
Assistance with Social & Community Participation.
Coordination of Supports.
Improved Living Arrangements.
6. Can I see how my funding has been spent and what my balance is?
Collective Coordination sends monthly statements via email showing your used funds and the balance of remaining funds in your NDIS Plan.
7. How do I get my invoices paid?
You can ask your support providers to send invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Plan Manager will claim the funds from NDIS on behalf of you and process the payments within 7 days. Alternatively, you can forward any invoices that you have received from suppliers yourself.
8. Can I have Collective Coordination to reimburse invoices that I have paid before I transferred my Plan Management to Collective Coordination?
Yes, that is possible. Please send the copy of your payment receipts and original supplier invoices to email@example.com and we will reimburse the funds to you within 7 days.
9. How do I refer clients to Collective Coordination?
10. Do I need to be NDIS registered provider to offer services to NDIS clients plan managed by Collective Coordination?
No, you don’t need to be NDIS registered provider but you should be aware of the NDIS price guideline and supports & services that are covered by NDIS.
11. How can Collective Coordination Support Coordinator help me?
Our Support Coordinator helps you to understand your NDIS Plan and link you to supports and services needed for you to reach your goals.
12. Do I need to pay for Support Coordination?
We offer 30 min free session to discuss your needs and get to know you. This can be done via video link or in person at the location convenient to you and your family. There are no hidden fees, we just charge for the time it takes to service your needs. Support Coordination is covered by your NDIS Plan.
13. How do I benefit from Video Consulting?
Video Consulting enables you to talk to us virtually. By using a device with a camera such as a tablet, mobile phone and a computer, we can conduct your appointments via video conference.
This saves time and money (no charge for travel) and you can meet us from the comfort of your own home.